Monday, September 22, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
There are many email addresses which can be very useful to have in your address book. You can use them to publish content or upload anything to your favorite websites even if you possess only a basic phone i.e. a phone without any apps or even a web browser. All you need to have is the basic e-mail program. So writing tweets, converting documents, uploading to dropbox, posting videos, using the dictionary, making a Google search and many more tasks can be performed using some e-mail addresses. So these addresses should be stored in your address book. Even if you have a modern phone, these addresses come handy in certain places where social media are restricted and you cannot use them directly.
- If you have a blogger blog (blogspot) then to publish a new post, all you have to do is to send a e-mail to email@example.com. The e-mail will get published as a new post to your blog. It supports maximum 10mb of post at a time. The address is located in your Blogger Blog under mobile and e-mail settings panel.
- As usual this facility is also available for Wordpress users through firstname.lastname@example.org. Here also the subject line acts as the title of your post while the body and attachment will be the post content. Additionally, by using short codes you can schedule your post and add tags to your post. You can find the e-mail address in My Blogs part of your account dashboard.
- Uploading video to YouTube is also possible through e-mail program email@example.com and the address can be located in the account settings section. All you have to do is to e-mail the video after attaching it to your mail and a confirmation sms or e-mail will reach you shortly. So your phone will no longer be a hindrance in uploading your favourite videos to YouTube.
- Similar to Blogger your Flickr account gives you similar feasibility by providing an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos and videos posted in this e-mail address will show up in your Flickr account immediately. The address can be easily located in the settings section of your Flickr account. Moreover the subject given to the e-mail will become the title of your photo or video and it also offers privacy settings option for your content.
- Now you can even manage your notes and protect them from losing by sending them via e-mail to email@example.com and they will be placed into Evernote. The subject of the mail as always, becomes the title and you can use @ and # to organize them according to your wish.
These e-mails are extremely useful in certain situations as are quite evident from the descriptions. So keep them handy in your address book for use in time of need. We will be back with further list of mail addresses for you.
Friday, September 19, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Graphic designing is an interesting aspect and one may think of doing his/her own graphic designs. But to start with it, one must keep in mind few basic ideas so that things do not fall apart at the beginning. I will like to share few simple tips to help you out to start producing your very own graphic designs. I am sure you will start making beautiful graphic designs in the near future by simply following the below mentioned guidelines. So lets start.
Choosing the right color scheme
Choosing the color scheme that matches with the best concept you have in mind is very important. A good concept always needs the right color as that will be the first thing that will attract your customer. There are few common themes that you can use across every design at the beginning.
Selecting the right font palette for your design
Picking the right font for your project is definitely one of the most important criteria for a successful design. Titles, headings, subheadings and body text, all must be in proper fonts matching with the theme of your project. Once you achieve this, the half of the job is done. Try to choose simpler fonts for your body text and something which stands out for headings.
Use of framing and grids in images
Images play an important role in your design and it is always a bright idea to keep the images in proper frames or grids, instead of keeping them exposed. Of course it is not always possible to use a frame, but try to use as far as possible. This will give your design a more professional outlook.
To make your designs stand out, always try to use a contrast
It is very essential to use proper contrast to make your design stand out. This can easily be done by using contrasting colors for the background and the fonts and for any other graphics you are using. A light background should have dark fonts and vice versa. It is simple as that.
Simplicity always wins
There is always a tendency to punch in as much of great graphics, fonts and images in a single design as options are plenty and it sometimes gets extremely difficult to choose from a wide range of ideas. This puzzle often makes us using unnecessary items in a single design making it cumbersome. So try to use as bare necessary items for a single design. Using everything must have a reason. The use of bare minimum types of graphics, fonts and images will ultimately produce a simple yet elegant design. Simplicity always wins.